We’re committed to supporting you
Cricket NSW is committed to collaboratively partnering with councils, associations, clubs and schools as well as other sports and across all levels of government, to create a safe, inclusive and healthy environment for participants, spectators, officials and volunteers.
For all grant applications please review your submission against the Community Cricket Facility Guidelines.
To view the guidelines, please CLICK HERE
ACIF | Strategic Cricket Infrastructure Funding (SCIF)
The ACIF provides funding in the following three categories:
Minor: $1,000 — $15,000
Pitches, practice facility refurbishment, minor change facility/pavilion refurbishment, supporting infrastructure (e.g. shade/shelter)
Up to 50% of the total project cost
Major: $15,001 — $40,000
New practice facilities*, significant oval upgrades, sports lighting, change facility/pavilion upgrade, major refurbishments
Up to 50% of the total project cost
Strategic Cricket Infrastructure Funding (SCIF)
The SCIF category of the ACIF aims to deliver on the strategic priorities of Australian Cricket through the support of key facility projects.
Projects submitted to the Strategic Cricket Infrastructure Funding category will:
- Provide benefits to the cricket community
- Contribute to increasing participation across a broader area or region
- Involve multiple stakeholders and contributors
- Deliver outcomes against Australian Cricket’s strategic priorities (e.g. leading sport for women and girls, create the best experiences to grow junior cricket etc.)
The project can relate to any aspect of the facility, with multi-faceted projects that incorporate the addition and/or upgrade of multiple components within a facility being highly regarded.
To discuss any projects requiring investment of over $40,000 please contact the Government Relation and Infrastructure team at email@example.com
Download ACIF Guidelines – HERE
Applications Open | 09:00 - November 20, 2023
Applications Close | 23:59 - December 20, 2023
Cricket NSW Major: CLICK HERE
Cricket NSW Minor: CLICK HERE
Cricket NSW Strategic: CLICK HERE
Level the Playing Field Program
The Level the Playing Field Program aims to create and upgrade sports facilities, ensuring they are inclusive and safe, focusing on promoting the participation of women, girls, and diverse communities in sports.
- Applications Open now.
- Applications Close: 1pm Thursday, 30 November 2023
- Construction should commence by 30 September 2024.
- Projects must be completed by 30 September 2026
- Local Government Authorities in NSW
- Community-based Non-profit Sporting Organisations
- Grants range from $200,000 up to $2,000,000
- Focused on capital costs; applicants handle administration and ongoing operational costs.
- Special conditions apply regarding financial co-contributions, and financial hardship provisions are available.
- Ensuring equitable access to sports facilities for women and girls.
- Foster positive sport and recreation participation experiences for women and girls.
- Increase utilisation of sport and recreation facilities by women and girls.
- Construction of new or upgrade of existing fields, courts or playing areas that deliver and can demonstrate increased training and competition and actual utilisation for women and girls.
- Construction of new or upgraded universal designed* change rooms and/or shower, toilets and parent and child change areas or creche facilities.
- Construction of new or upgraded lighting to fields, courts or playing areas that deliver and can demonstrate increased training and competition opportunities and actual utilisation and/or improve safety for women and girls.
- The Program will prioritise facilities that demonstrate inclusive and accessible design, maximise women and girls’ sports participation and can demonstrate provision of equitable program content and scheduling for women and girls.
For more information and to make an application, visit https://www.sport.nsw.gov.au/grants/level-the-playing-field-program
Infrastructure Grant - Sports and Recreation
More information: HERE
The objective of the Clubgrants Category 3 Infrastructure Grants program is to fund the costs of construction, alteration, renovation, completion and fit-out of buildings and community infrastructure to deliver outcomes for disadvantaged NSW communities including regional, remote and drought-affected areas, culturally and linguistically diverse, disability and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and disaster-affected communities.
This is one of four Clubgrants Category 3 Infrastructure Grants administered by the Office of Responsible Gambling.
Learn more about eligibility or jump to the full program guide and sample application form on this page.
This program is administered by Office of Responsible Gambling.
- Status: Open
- Grant amount: From $50,000 to $300,000
- Application opened: November 27, 2023
- Application closes: December 18, 2023
If you have a project or facility that you would like to see upgraded, please contact:
Dean Hunter, State Infrastructure Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
David Tricca, Government Relations Manager – email@example.com
Cricket NSW Grants and Funding Webinar - 6 October 2021