Cricket NSW Infrastructure Strategy
The Cricket NSW Infrastructure Strategy (CNSWIS) provides cricket stakeholders with a detailed analysis of existing cricket facilities and infrastructure across the state and outlines key principles to govern the provision of infrastructure over the next 10 years.
The CNSWIS has been built from the ground up on a foundation of extensive stakeholder consultation with community cricket and local government stakeholders. Data sources include National Facility Audit 2017, 2019/20 Australian Cricket Census, the Australian Bureau of Statistics 2019 Estimated Resident Population and CNSW Community Impact Study 2020.
The CNSWIS will deliver a diverse mix of facilities and infrastructure to ensure the sport can meet the evolving needs of participants and key stakeholders. To successfully deliver the CNSWIS, CNSW will need to partner with a range of stakeholders, including all levels of government, community cricket stakeholders and other sporting stakeholders.
Our vision for cricket infrastructure in NSW:
"A sustainable and innovative facilities network, providing NSW communities with a welcoming environment that unites and inspires everyone to play and love cricket"
- NSW Infrastructure Strategy
- State Facilities & Infrastructure Overview
- Cricket Area Overview – Greater Hunter
- Cricket Area Overview – Northern NSW
- Cricket Area Overview – South Western NSW
- Cricket Area Overview – Southern NSW/ACT
- Cricket Area Overview – Sydney North
- Cricket Area Overview – Sydney North West
- Cricket Area Overview – Sydney South East
- Cricket Area Overview – Sydney South West
For all enquiries on the CNSW Infrastructure Strategy, find your local Community Cricket contact.