Pitcher Partners Community Rewards
Cricket NSW’s Official Accountants and Advisors, Pitcher Partners are committed to Making Business Personal.
Together with CNSW, Pitcher Partners are rewarding local cricket clubs and volunteers, who go over and above to make their club more than just a place to play our great game.
The clubs where volunteers put themselves before others and ensure that inclusiveness and opportunity are at the essence of the cricket club.
The clubs where people belong and feel connected. Where people are supported and inspired to achieve.
The clubs where what happens off the field, is just as important as what happens on it.
Tell us in 200 words or less how your club “makes things personal” by demonstrating true community spirit. By doing so, you could win some great prizes.
- Fully catered, 8 Seat Outdoor Corporate Box for ODI. Australia vs New Zealand on Sunday 15 March at the Sydney Cricket Ground.
- A visit by 4 NSW Blues Players to your club to attend a training session
- Up to $1000 contribution to the cost of a club BBQ post training session
5 Runners Up Prizes
- 3 runners up will each receive 10 General Reserve Tickets to the One Day International, Australia vs New Zealand, on Sunday 15 March at the Sydney Cricket Ground
- 2 runners up will receive a signed NSW Blues Bat
Create your own user feedback survey