The SCG during last summer's Ashes Test
2011 Getty Images
Information for fans attending the Vodafone Test Match at the SCG
Thursday 3 January 2013 – Monday 7 January 2013
Gate Opening Times
Public Gates: 8:30am
Members Gates: 7:00am (Days 1-3) | 8:00am (Days 4-5)
Hours of Play
Session 1: 10:30am – 12:30pm
Session 2: 1:10pm – 3:10pm
Session 3: 3:30pm – 5:30pm
Tickets are available through www.ticketek.com.au or at the venue.
The venue ticket boxes will open at 7:30am on each day.
Members Ticket Information
SCG Members are advised to visit www.scgt.nsw.gov.au for information regarding to members ticketing.
To plan your trip visit www.131500.com.au.
Event buses will be running between Central Station and the SCG each day.
Limited paid parking is available in the Moore Park precinct on Driver Avenue and at the Entertainment Quarter. Patrons are advised to catch public transport to and from the game.
Conditions of Entry
In caring for patron safety the Sydney Cricket and Sports Ground Trust reserve the right to refuse entry:
- To any person who is intoxicated
- To any person deemed to be behaving in a disorderly manner.
- Any person that does not have a valid form of entry or who is unauthorised to be on Trust Grounds
Restricted / Prohibited Items
Patrons are not permitted to bring the following items into the Sydney Cricket Ground and Allianz Stadium:
- Alcoholic refreshments
- Illicit drugs
- Fireworks, flares or any other explosive devise
- Glass bottles or breakable containers
- Offensive weapons (including knives and or guns)
- Metal containers, cans
- Skateboards, scooters, rollerblades or bicycles
- Dogs or other pets
- Large eskies (that cannot fit under a grandstand seat)
- Any flag poles over 1.5 metres in length
- Flags or banners over 1m x 1m in size
- Laser pointers
- Professional photographic and video equipment including tripods (Accredited media excepted)
- Any item which, as deemed by the Sydney Cricket & Sports Ground Trust, can cause public nuisance or offence (musical instruments, whistles, horns and / or hooters) to any other patron in the venue.
General Restrictions and Conditions
- No alcohol can be taken from the SCG.
- All persons' movements upon entering the SCG will be subject to monitoring by closed circuit television.
- Persons entering the playing area without authorisation will be prosecuted.
- Patrons should be aware that sporting equipment such as footballs or cricket balls may be kicked or struck from the playing field into the seating areas during events. Patrons are advised this can occur at any time.
- Patrons choosing to leave valuables on the premises do so at their own risk. The Sydney Cricket and Sports Ground Trust can not be held responsible for any damages for any lost, stolen, damaged or misplaced personal items.
- Patrons are not permitted to wear or otherwise display any commercial (ambush marketing), political or other offensive logos or signage.
- All patrons may be subject to bag searches before entering the venue.
- To respect all others and not engage in any conduct act towards or speak to any player, match offical or any other patron in a manner which offends, insults, humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparages or vilifies that person on the basis of that person’s race, colour, religion, decent, nationality or ethinic background.
- Umbrellas may be brought into the SCG and AS but for the comfort of others should not be put up.
- Patrons should note that children must be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times while in the venue.
- The SCG is a non-smoking venues (except cricket internationals). Patrons wishing to smoke must obtain a pass out from the venue.
- Unauthorised soliciting or surveying on Trust Grounds is not permitted.
At all time patrons must comply with direct instructions from Venue Staff or Officials.