Cricket NSW receive hundreds of donation requests each season from many worthy community groups, sporting clubs, charities and schools for memorabilia, autographs, merchandise, player appearances and other items for purposes of fundraising.
Cricket NSW has three official Charity Partners: Northcott, AIME and Cerebral Palsy Alliance. It is the responsibility of Cricket NSW to deliver a variety of benefits to these charities.
Cricket NSW endeavours to support groups outside our formal charity program where possible, however there are times that we are unable to fulfil all requests due to the overwhelming volume that we receive.
Cricket NSW does not provide direct financial support however on occasion Cricket NSW may be in a position to provide signed memorabilia for fundraising purposes. Please note Cricket NSW does not accept merchandise for the purpose of autographing.
Procedure for requests:
- All donation requests must be made in writing on the relevant organisation letterhead at least 6 weeks prior to the event. Please outline in the letter the recipient of the donation, the date and venue of the event, how you intend to use the proceeds and how Cricket NSW could possibly help.
- If the request is being made on behalf of a charity or community organisation with their support, a reference or sanction letter from that organisation must accompany that request.
- The event or activity must not be associated with any conflicting sponsors of Cricket NSW. A full list of sponsors can be found on www.cricketnsw.com.au in the Partners section.
- The charity, school, event, community group or company receiving our support must be a not-for-profit organisation.
- Advertising: The Cricket NSW logo cannot be used without permission being provided in writing by a designated representative of Cricket NSW. You must state in your request if you are planning to promote Cricket NSW for your event on any promotional material including posters, flyers or other advertisements.
Donation requests can be submitted either via email or post.
PO Box 333
Paddington, NSW 2021
If you have any questions about our Donation Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone (02) 8302 6000.
Please note we are unable to enter into correspondence regarding unsuccessful requests and the decision of Cricket NSW is final.